BE innocent as children

BE innocent as children

Monday 17 February 2014

Greetings!

To my dearest readers from every and any part of the world,

I'm honored to be joining in as part of a growing community that thrives on a personal virtual webpage to express oneself and educate others. I'm glad to be given this opportunity to share each other's insights and to encourage and build up one another besides giving criticism, correction and construction. I believe that without blogs, the Internet would not be an active and convenient source of the trading of knowledge and gathering of useful information.

In case you did not know, I am currently studying my first degree in English Literature at Universiti Putra Malaysia, Serdang. This is not my first and only blog. I am an observant, broad-minded, highly-opinionated, stubborn girl who is mostly lonely and loves to go on adventures. When I am indoors, I like to write, read, draw and surf the Internet. Besides that, I eat and sleep a lot.

What I am about to share with all of you will be bits and pieces of my external and internal world. I hope that no matter how static, uninteresting or unpleasant it may be, these are the moments I live in and live for. I cannot turn back the hands of the clock and I cannot erase the things I have done. You may ignore what I have to say or you can read it for we are all learning from each other in this life.

Feel free to contact me anytime about anything. :)

                                                                     

JULIET LAVANIA KAUR

21st June 1991

Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia



No comments:

Post a Comment